24/03/2021 | This year, the Girls / Boys Day (also Future Day) will take place throughout Germany on April 22. The ZMT participates with a digital offer on our learning platform Moodle for students of grades 7 to 9 (age 13 to 16):
- We will introduce you to professions related to marine research and you can put questions to some of our staff members.
- You can take part in a marine quiz and you can compete against each other in groups.
- We will give you a virtual tour of our seawater facility, where we keep corals, reef fish, mangrove jellyfish and other animals from coral reefs for our research projects.
- We will show you a short film that will allow you to dive into the species-rich coral reefs of Southeast Asia and learn about the problems coral reefs face.
- We will do small experiments about coral conservation and you will present your ideas about it in a poster or short video.