An important accompanying measure of the ZMT's cooperation with foreign partners is the organisation of international summer school programmes in Germany and abroad. These programmes allow for the further advancement of students through exposure to current research topics, and are taught according to international standards. In addition, the courses allow lecturers the opportunity to identify topics for future joint research projects.
- Tropical coastal ecosystems
- Availability and vulnerability of resources
- Methods used in marine ecological research
- Trophic and system modelling
- Sustainable management of tropical coasts